Monday, November 16, 2009

Day 90: Preparation


Not much accomplished tonight.  I have a new guy coming over tomorrow so I cleaned up a bit before cutting up some wood for the club meeting on Saturday.  Our demonstrator will be turning a couple of small hollow forms before doing her signature wood burned surface enhancement.









This piece of Shoestring Acacia will be the bulk of his visit tomorrow.  It's just under 9" and came from the same log as the roughouts from last week.  I'll try to remember to take some photos during his visit tomorrow evening.

I also had an idea late last night, I put very rough sketch down on paper shortly after midnight.  If I have time either before or after my visitor tomorrow night I'm going to try a simple prototype.  If not I may just do a more detailed sketch.

No comments:

Post a Comment