Friday, September 18, 2009

Day 31: Deux dogs


I grilled hot dogs for dinner tonight and had to take this picture.  The hot dog on the left was my daughter's dinner, the one on the right is headed to a new home.  It sold to a friend of mine after he saw it posted on Facebook.

















I then turned 5 more hot dogs, the original one is on the bottom of this photo.  The 5 I turned tonight are just a bit thinner than the first one.















Then I turned and finished buns for 2 of the new hot dogs.  The bun on the left is Shamel Ash, on the right is Eucalyptus.











I don't think it can be seen in this or any other photos but there is a very small amount of carving on each end of the hot dog meant to mimic the markings left on the end of a real hot dog after the plastic casing has been removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment