Monday, September 14, 2009

Day 27: Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions, on a sesme seed bun

Not much to explain here, hamburger patty in walnut that has been textured with a pneumatic needle scaler before having oil applied.  I like how the grain simulates the grill marks that you'd see on a real burger.
Two tomato slices (Padauk) and 2 onion rings (holly).  I decided to put a slight taper on the outside off the tomato slices and onion rings so they look more like they came from a real vegetable.
Partially assembled.  I didn't do the bun tonight, possibly tomorrow.  I'm also thinking about possibly putting a slight taper on the tomato and onion slices so they'll fit together slightly better.
I'm still trying to think of a natural colored green wood for pickles.  Palo Verde bark may work for lettuce, I may have to dig in my woodpile to see if I can find some.





No comments:

Post a Comment