Saturday, February 27, 2010

Day 193: Another year older

Today was my 32nd birthday.  It's a day that I'm lucky enough to share with my father, I was born on his 20th birthday.  My wife surprised me this morning with a set of mini turning tools for use on small hollow forms that I can then burn.  I probably wouldn't have bought these for myself but I appreciate the gift and the thought.  I didn't get a chance to try them out, the only work in the shop today was 45 minutes cleaning up and digging out.  I removed 50 gallons of Acacia and Mesquite shavings that had built up over the last 2 nights.  I also spent a couple hours printing and preparing the DWR demonstrator contracts.  I only need to address the envelopes and apply postage and they'll be on their way.  One more headache almost off my plate and not a day too soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment