Monday, August 16, 2010

Day 362: Goodnight Florence

I had very little shop time tonight, I didn't even make it out there until just after 11 PM.  I spent the day with my wife and kids and this evening went chasing a lightning storm.  I put in well over 100 miles tonight going from my home in Mesa  East and then South to the town of Florence.  I headed about 10 miles South of Florence and found a spot to pull off the road and shoot the storm. 

Upon returning home I went to the garage for some shop time.  I thought about cleaning up but didn't want to risk waking the kids with my dust collector.  I also didn't want to do any turning as I was pretty tired and one of the safety rules is to not work if you're tired, in a hurry, or under the influence of drugs or alcohol.  Instead I spent about 30 minutes cleaning frass from the bug holes on the Palo Verde hollow form I've been working on.  Nothing exciting about the work but it's a necessary evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment