Friday, March 26, 2010

Day 220: Burned out

More burning on the urn tonight.  The majority of the body was burned using a random stipple pattern.  I left 3 sections unburned for some personalized information that I added after these photos were taken (so I didn't have to black in out).

Top view.  I'm undecided about leaving the top portion of the outside unburned.  The design is up to me and the more I look at this the more I want to finish burning all the way up the neck.

Bottom view showing the 3 panels I left unburned and the unburned portion of the bottom.  I have a little bit of cleaning up to do on the bottom before I sign it.  The delivery is still to be determined.

I also turned a bunch of small hollow forms to be burned for my upcoming show.  I was able to knock these out pretty quickly, now the fun part can begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment