Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day 252: Tuesday night cleaning club

Tuesday is quite often my night for cleaning as Wednesday is pickup for my recyling bin.  Tonight was no exception.  In addition to cleaning and doing a bit of organizing the miter gauge for my new bandsaw arrived in the mail as did the first issue of my subscription to Woodturning Magazine (http://www.thegmcgroup.com/cat--Back-Issue-WT--BACKWT.html)

I also had a pair of visitors.  I ran into a pair of Mormon missionaries on the way back from the mailbox.  We talked shop for a bit but it was getting late and they had to head home.  As I have in the past I invited them back any time my garage is open with the understanding that the one thing I won't talk about is religion.  They seemed open to the invitation.  They work hard and a break once in a while has to be welcome.

My shop time was also limited because today is my wife's birthday and because I needed to get a few things in order so I can attend the services for Shorty tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment