Saturday, June 2, 2012

Published!

It was a little over a month ago that I got word that the Mesa Republic wanted to do a feature on me and my work. Today that story was finally published.

The Mesa Republic is one of the local editions of the Arizona Republic.  It's published as an insert into the copies of the Arizona Republic that are distributed around Mesa.  Not only was the article featuring me published today it was teased on the front cover of the Mesa Republic section.  Not really teased, this image took up about 2/3 of the front cover of the section.  That was a major surprise to me.




Here's the rest of the article.  Again roughly 2/3 of the page (the section is printed as 1/2 the height of a normal newspaper).  I'm very happy with the article bit except that it doesn't include any of my contact information.  No email, phone number, website, blog address.  Fortunately I think that you can find me fairly easily via google if you use the correct search terms.  We'll see if this results in any more web traffic or sales.

1 comment: