Sunday, September 12, 2010

Candlesticks, etc.

A bit more work on my candlesticks.  The top were drilled for the candles and the bottoms finished off.

I wasn't able to drill very deep so I had to cut off the bottoms of the candles, this makes them pretty unstable but this was a learning experience, not a production piece.  I still need to apply a finish.

I also spent a couple hours redoing the rim of my crucifixion bowl.

I also made a couple of pendants tonight.  I found a local source for some more shells and decided to make a couple tonight.  The 2 on the right are tonight's efforts.  The one on the left is an older one with paua shell.

No comments:

Post a Comment